- 1 ripe soursop
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon grated nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 5 cups of water
- 4 teaspoons white rum (optional)
Preparation time: 15-20 minutes.
Lighter version: Omit sweetened condensed milk and add lime juice and sweeten with sugar to taste.
- Peel the soursop by hand; put flesh in a container and remove all the seeds.
- Put fruit into blender; add 3 cups of water and puree. (If you don’t have a blender, use clean hands to puree)
- Pour puree into a mixing container and add 2 to 3 more cups of water.
- Add sweetened condensed milk, nutmeg, cinnamon and vanilla and stir.
Serve chilled. Enjoy!